The development of the Casspir Mk VI (RG Protector) is based on the successful proven Casspir heritage.
The Casspir Mk VI has open architecture and is offered in several variants based on a 6x6 and 4x4 model. The vehicle can accommodate up to 18 people in the 6x6 version. The straight forward utilisation of a total commercial drive train ensures affordability.
- Proven and reliable. The vehicle’s design incorporates the best practices of the battleproven Casspir.
- The monocoque V-shaped hull is fitted to the chassis, contributing to the vehicle’s superior mine/blast protection.
- It’s built on affordable COTS (commercial-off-theshelf) building blocks.
- Easy maintenance and worldwide support from BAE Systems and the chosen COTS partner.
- The rugged and robust design is suitable for Africa’s harsh conditions.
- Larger rear doors ensures easy access and egress.
- Rear view and situational awareness cameras