BM2-30 - is a remote control weapon station mounted on light armoured vehicles (APC, IFV etc.), which is designed to engage enemy's troops in static position and on the move at the speed up to 10 km/h, nonmovable and moving armoured objects, fire points as well as low-flying low-speed air targets.
The weapon station is equipped with armament unit consisting of two automatic guns ZTM1, 7.63 mm machine gun and anti-tank missiles. The armament unit is mounted on a two-axis stabilized platform.
BM2-30 weapon station is equipped with an optic and video sighting system. The data is displayed on video monitors of the gunner and commander arranged on working stations in the armoured vehicle chassis.
Remote control and overhead unit of fire provides for better crew protection, improved operation conditions in troops compartment (the weapon station does not occupy the space of troops compartment, reduced fumes during firing).
- Rate of fire - 300 rds/min, min
- Maximum firing range by AP, API rounds – 2,000 m min
- Maximum firing range by HE-T, HEI rounds – 4,000 m min
- Range of fire at air targets - up to 2000 m
- Ammunition - up to 300 rds (for each gun)
Machine gun KT-7.62
- Ammunition - up to 500 rds
Anti-tank guided weapon Barrier
- Unit of fire, rds - up to 4
- Range of fire - 500 ... 5,500 m
- Type - electromechanic, biplanar
- Pointing angles range in elevation - from -8° to +45°
- Pointing angles range in azimuth - 360°n (n – number of turret revolutions)
Fire control system
- Type - Optical-video with laser rangefinder, automatic calculation and feeding of angles of sight, with override control from the commander's station
- Commander's observation device - Optical-video with 360 degree vision and target designation mode
Screen laying system
- Number of launchers - 6 pcs
- Race ring mating face to turret top height - 897 mm
- Guns turning radius - 2,550 mm
- Weight without amunition – 2,050 kg