BEIBEN KAIJIA heavy-duty high-mobility tactical truck is a new generation combat and support platform features strong carrying capability, high mobility, good survivability and is highly digitized. It supports all-terrain high mobility operation and provides comprehensive protection including mine-resistance, bullet-proof to the crew and key components. It is capable of information processing, breakdown diagnosis and field networking for information transmission and sharing.
BEIBEN KAIJIA heavy-duty high-mobility tactical truck has been developed into various variants forming 6x6, 8x8,10x10 truck families.
- Adopts 550hp/13L engine combined with hydro-dynamic automatic transmission, large-torque all-time all-wheel-drive differential lock, Mercedez Benz technology-transferred main hub reduction gear
- Good operability, high cross-country mobility
- In-vehicle CAN bus system to support digitized terminals for display of vehicle status, all-round breakdown diagnosis. The vehicle information system can be networked with neighboring vehicles in battlefield for information transmission and sharing
- Adopts armor basic layer protected driver's cabin capable of protection against 7.62x54mm steel-core bullet shots from 100m distance and blast of 6kg TNT equivalent explosive at center of cabin bottom. Also Adopts run-flat tires support lOO km's running at 45 km/h speed after leak of tyres
- Excellent environment adaptability that can work properly in plateau and extremely cold areas
- 6-gear automatic hydro-dynamic transmission