MLT Jack Russell - Compact Tactical Surveillance Robot.
The MLT is small and lightweight. Weighing less than 9 pounds, it can easily fit in a bag or pack and be deployed rapidly in the field. The MLT is available with LED lights, an on-board microphone, and comes with a heavy duty foam lined storage/transport case. We offer two main configurations:
- The MLT-F is equipped with a rear flipper arm and camera in the nose of the robot. The version with the flipper arm is drop resistant up to 10 feet and can be tossed into a room or up on a balcony, etc. The treaded design and rear flipper arms allow this robot to climb many obstacles other compact robots can't. This is the default configuration.
- The MLT-PT is setup with a Pan and Tilt camera mounted on the top for being able to survey an entire area quickly and efficiently. This version does not have a rear flipper arm. The tracked design allows it to navigate most obstacles while using the pan and tilt camera to inspect the surroundings. The default configuration of the robots is the MLT-F, the MLT-PT can be selected as on option in the custom configuration
- Quiet and quick surveillance - This robot is compact and lightweight, providing surveillance into hard to reach areas when time is of the essence.
- Tactical Deployment - The MLT-F highly durable and rugged robot can be launched/thrown into windows, onto roofs, and otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Entry into difficult areas - The MLT-F robot is drop resistant up to 10 feet so it can be tossed into rooms, onto balconies or roof tops, etc. The treaded design and rear flipper arms allow this robot to climb many obstacles that often stop other compact robots.
- Scanning a wide area - Use the MLT-PT pan/tilt camera system to capture surveillance of the robot's surroundings with little movement.
- Hostage and Hazardous Surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harms way.
- Clearing Rooms Remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 4 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 2 ft per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: less than 9 pounds
- Tire/Tread Size: 3.75” Composite cogged wheels that match a positive traction aggressive all terrain tread.
- MLT-F Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~4.375 inches; total width: ~9.5 inches; total length: ~12.75 inches
- MLT-PT Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of PT camera): ~6.5 inches; total width: ~9.5 inches; total length: ~12.75 inches
Operator Control Unit (OCU) Specifications:
- SDR offer multiple remote systems. SDR no longer offer analog based radios. All SDR systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, SDR offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, SDR do not offer COFDM with the MLT.
- Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. SDR used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
- Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.