HD2 "Mastiff - Heavy Duty Surveillance Tactical Robot with a Multi-Axis Arm. The HD2 features a tracked design that allows it to climb over most obstacles including stairs. It features an optional 30x 360 degree Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera assembly with high power LED lights to allow you to see in any direction and in almost any lighting situation. With all the features of the HD2-S Doberman, the addition of a multi-axis arm makes this robot even more versatile.
The multi-axis arm allows the operator to open doors, provides assistance in scaling obstacles, moving debris, inspecting suspicious items, and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) at a safe distance. The strong arm is capable of lifting 20 pounds fully extended. The Mastiff can be equipped with an available 5th axis allowing the base to rotate 400 degrees, and the optional 6th axis allow the wrist to tilt 160 degrees. With this very agile and strong arm, this robots makes a very versatile tool.
- HAZMAT - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way. Can be equipped with sensors to remotely monitor the environment. -
Contact us to discuss this option.
- Opening Doors - With the Multi-axis arm, things like doors will no longer stop you from surveying potentially dangerous locations.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and tilt with 27X optical zoom camera with low light vision and high intensity LED lights allow the robot to see everything.
- Remote Manipulation - Pick up or move suspicious objects without putting anyone in harms way.
- Bomb Disposal - Our UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) is a excellent choice to keep people out of harms way when it comes to Explosive Ordnance - Disposal (EOD), bomb diffusing, and removal of Improvised Explosive Device (IED), pipe bombs, pressure cookers, etc.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
-Speed: 0 to 120 ft per min, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: 110 - 150 lbs depending on configuration.
- Dimensions: Total Width: ~20", Total Length: ~38" Height (Parked): ~26".
- Multi-Axis Arm: 4-Axis Arm.
- Shoulder rotation: 180 degrees.
- Elbow rotation: 180 degrees.
- Wrist rotation: Continuous
- Parallel Finger Gripper: 5” opening with 65lb squeeze force
- Arm payload: 20+ pounds fully extended.
- Optional 5th axis: 400 degree rotating base
- Optional 6th axis: 160 degree wrist tilt
- Upgradeable to include clutches and/or feedback/position control.
Operator Control Unit (OCU) Specifications:
- SDR offer multiple remote systems. SDR no longer offer analog based radios. All SDR systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, SDR offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, SDR do not offer COFDM with the MLT.
- Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. SDR used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
- Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.