|Manufacturer:||Minotor-Service Unitary Enterprise|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Ammunition resupply vehicle|
TZM122 Ammunition Carrier / Resupply Vehicle is designated for artillery ammunition storage and transportation.
TZM122 ammunition carrier enables:
- advanced mobility and cross-country capability for a vehicle of the class
- closer interoperability with firing units
- battery ammunition allowance increase by 1.5 times (720 rounds versus 480 rounds)
- enhanced survivability due to the crew and ammunition protection from bullets and fragmentations
- direct transfer of artillery rounds into the 122mm 2S1 Gvozdika self-propelled howitzer
TZM122 resupply vehicle is distinguished by:
- advanced armor protection of the crew and the ammunition
- mobility, maneuverability and enhanced cross-country capability
- amphibious capability
The use of the TZM122 Ammunition Carrier / Resupply Vehicle provides enhanced mobility and protection for self-propelled and towed artillery batteries.
The vehicle can be configured for transporting 130mm and 152mm artillery rounds.
Chassis - MT-LBu