The IRIS (Individual Robotic Intelligence System) is an ultra-light weight, fast deployable, extremely ruggedized hand-carried unmanned system.
It is designed to support several units such as SWAT Teams, public safety, military and law enforcement. The IRIS can enter small and confined spaces, above or underground, to explore dangerous areas relaying intelligence and reconnaissance information in real time.
Using cameras and the microphone, suited for day and night operations, the IRIS operators are able to quickly access the hazards of dangerous situations from a safe distance, allowing the IRIS to be our first line of defense ahead of human or canine forces. The hand-carried system is controlled by the Ruggedized Operator Control Unit (the ROCU) – a high resolution, handheld, touch-screen operator console with gamepad controllers.
- Innovative Micro-Weight: System suitable for any military, law enforcement, or public safety reconnaissance mission
- Hand-Carried: Ruggedized system fit for extreme conditions – Indoors, outdoors, urban warfare or disaster zones
- Controlled Via The ROCU: Allowing operators to successfully complete any tactical missions from a safe distance, reducing exposure to immediate hazards
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 8" x 9" x 4.3"/20.32cm x 22.86cm x 10.92cm
- Weight - 1.62kg (3.6 lbs)
- Vision & Audio - Real time day&night video + zoom, Lasers and audio
- Communication - LOS - 200 meter (700 feet), Secured IP MESH data link
- Working Time - 1-2 hours (operation mode dependent)
- MIL STD - Replaceable field batteries, IP65, ruggedized
- Payload Ports - Ethernet, RS232,Video/Audio