|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
The PROBOT (Professional Robot) is the only tactical logistic platform for indoor and outdoor operations. Its unique abilities include carrying heavy payloads while maintaining high speeds, maneuverability over various obstacles and performing semi-autonomous missions.
It is extremely versatile and can lift and carry up to 1,650 lbs., climb stairs and maneuver directly to a point of interest, even in confined areas, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of small ground forces.
The PROBOT® has unique tracing and imaging sensors enabling a hands-free navigation solution in urban, indoors and open spaces. As a logistic platform, the PROBOT® provides a way to carry supply, equipment or materials creating a lighter and more effective ground force.
With different payloads available, the PROBOT® can fit any mission’s needs. From a logistics carrier or search and rescue transporter, to fire fighter reinforcement or EOD route clearing assistance, the PROBOT® can help keep soldiers, law enforcement and public safety personnel out of harm’s way.
The Probot system is controlled by the Ruggedized Operator Control Unit (the ROCU®) - a high resolution, handheld, touch-screen operator console with gamepad controllers.
- Logistics Carrier
- EOD Kit with Heavy Weight Manipulator
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Target Acquisition Sensors (ISR)
- Public Safety Kits (CBRNE, HAZMAT and More)
- Sensors Integration
- All-Rounder: The only indoor and outdoor tactical logistics platform for all terrains able to lift and carry up to 1,650lbs
- Able to Adapt: To any mission with different payloads – Special Missions, Public Safety or Logistics
- Increases Effectiveness: Of small ground units with unique tracing and imaging sensors closing the operator-to-mission loop
- Dimensions (L x W x H) –55" x 39" x 23" / 1402mm x 998mm x 590mm
- Weight - 230 kg. (500 lbs)
- Payload Weight - 750 kg (1,650 lbs)
- Speed (Km/hr) - 8.5
- Vision&Audio - 360° Real time day&night video+zoom x10
- Communication - LOS - 500m (1,600 feet), WR, Secured IP, MESH data link
- Working Time - 8-10 hours (operation mode dependent)
- MIL STD - Replaceable field batteries, IP65
- Payload Ports - External Power, Ethernet RJ45,12V Output, GPS ant, RF ant, Video/Audio