Serving as important supporting assault equipment for main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, the VP6 tracked armoured vehicle is mainly used by armoured and mechanized units for transporting combat and support personnel as well as ammunition, equipment and other supplies. When necessary, VP6 can be used
to deliver infantry directly to the battlefield.
- Low in weight and height; equipped with laser threat warning devices, NBC protection devices, automatic fire extinguishing devices and smoke grenade launchers; greatly improved battlefield survivability
- Excellent overland mobility; also capable of floating on and crossing rivers or other water barriers
- 450hp turbocharged inter-cooled diesel engine providing powerful driving force
- Easy-to-operate integrated transmission system; and hydrostatic steering booster making continuous turning possible at any speed
- Fully digitized vehicle with a wide range of variants developed to form a versatile family of armoured vehicles that satisfies various needs