The HIGUARD (MRAP) vehicle is derived from a Sherpa medium 6x6. This vehicle can provide very high levels of protection in certain configurations and can transport up to twelve fully equipped personnel. Its dissuasive silhouette makes it highly suitable to law enforcement units.
Renault Trucks Defense's HIGUARD combines the excellent off-road mobility of the Sherpa Medium 6x6 tactical vehicle with the very high level of protection of its specially armoured cab (ballistic, mine and IED protection).
The HIGUARD (MRAP) is ideally suited for tactical missions such as troop transport in asymmetric combat areas. Its large volume and payload accommodates up to 12 soldiers with their equipments. The HIGUARD (MRAP) is also fitted for a roof mounted weapon system.
- Armoured cab as per STANAG 4569
- RAir conditioning, radio Intercom system
- RCentral Tyre Inflation System (CTIS)
- RAutomatic gearbox ZF 6HP602
- Self defence weapon systems (5.56 / 7.62 / 12.7 mm manned or remotely operated)
- RFire extinguishing system (engine, wheels)
- RLight bar (Police) with siren Public adress
- RAny specific customer weapon or mission system