|Manufacturer:||AO Rubtsovsk Mashine Building Plant|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Repair and recovery vehicle|
The vehicle is intended for technical reconnaissance and routine repair of tanks and BMPs (AlFVs), rendering servicing assistance to crews in combat conditions.
Vehicle equipment makes it possible to perform:
- towing faulty and damaged BMPs, controlled and uncontrolled, - from under enemy fire;
- technical reconnaissance on battlefield day and night;
- towing faulty and damaged BMPs afloat;
- hoisting operations at repairs and maintenance of tanks and BMPs;
- routine repair with electric welding operations;
- assistance to crews at maintenance and searching faults in vehicle assemblies and units;
- carrying spare parts, materials and tools with bulk mass up to 1000 kg;
- charging batteries;
electric start-up of tank and BMP engines from RM-G power supply system.
The vehicle is provided with welding equipment, a set of tools and fixtures for field assembling and disassembling at routine repairs, making it possible to replace unit assemblies of track-and-suspension system, a set of equipment for maintenance of unit assemblies to be replaced. Besides, the vehicle is provided with a set of compact diagnostic equipment for expess evaluation of technical condition and searching faults in principal systems of vehicles to be serviced.