|Manufacturer:||Minotor-Service Unitary Enterprise|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Tracked armoured personnel carrier|
Mosquito is a family of tracked armored vehicles. For the first time the vehicle was presented at the Milex-2014 exhibition.
Mosquito is proposed as a replacement for MTLB, which is not produced in the Russian Federation and Belarus.
On one basis, it is proposed to create a family, which includes:
- open vehicle for tactical reconnaissance, patrolling and security
- closed vehicle for tactical reconnaissance, patrolling and security with enhanced armament
- open air defense vehicle
- fire support vehicle
- anti-tank missile system
- vehicle for transportation of oil or ammunition
- air defense intelligence vehicle
- command vehicle
- armored repair and recovery vehicle
- electronic warfare vehicle
- ambulance vehicle
To implement the family, the basic chassis can have three versions:
- 6-wheels open vehicle
- 6-wheels closed vehicle
- 7-wheels open vehicle
The vehicle is powered by a six-cylinder four-stroke diesel engine with a power of 220 kW, coupled with a hydro-mechanical transmission, which has 6 forward and 1 reverse gears. The turning mechanism is a two-flow stepless with a hydrostatic drive.
Suspension is torsion, with shock absorbers.