Anti-terror buggy unveiled by Metaltech in India
Category: Defence Industry
The battery operated, two million rupee ($45,000) Anti-Terrorist Assault Cart (Atac) is said to resemble a bullet-proof golf buggy with firing ports.
It has been specially designed to transport two armed security personnel during or after terror attacks.
- Provides Level III protection to occupants
- Designed to carry 2 fully geared armed personnel
- Can accommodate extra ammunition
- Role in narrow corridors and inside built up areas with terrorist threat eminent
- Functions silently being battery operated
- Can be utilized for retrieving casulalty
- Bullet proof glass on windows
- Provides firing ports as essentially required
- Floor to withstand 36 grenade splinters
Metaltech Motor Bodies Pvt. Ltd.
Atac (Reconnaissance Vehicle)