The ADVS Engineering Department has 30+ years experience in designing vehicle systems and armament stations. The CAD software program, Pro- Engineer, allows the designers to view their models in three-dimensional solid models for visualization of components for “design-for-manufacturing”.
Integrated into the Pro-E software program is a tool called Finite Element Analysis (FEA). The FEA tool will analyze the parts/assemblies for areas of heavy stress, buckling, and fatigue prior to manufacturing the part. All engineering design is managed through an integrated configuration management system, Windchill, to ensure proper revision control.
Our ADVS Engineers have strong skills in all aspects of vehicle design including mobility, maneuverability, survivability and armor design, maintainability, capability, and body design while ensuring system commonality. Our ADVS Team has created the world’s best defense/security vehicles and related vehicle technologies.
- Manufacturing (Low and High-Rate)
- Fabrication (Ferrous and Nonferrous)
- Mechanical and Electrical Assembly
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Field Service Representatives (FSR)
- Logistics, Training, and Manuals Support
- Spare Parts Inventory and Support