THEMIS UGV (Unmanned ground vehicle) was represented at the international exhibition DSEI 2015 in London.
In early 2016, together with the Singapore company STK, the Estonian company introduced its robot at the Singapore Air Show.
- Base curb weight 700 kg and payload 700 kg
- Efficient work period 8h with fully charged batteries and topped up gas tank
- Length 2500mm, width 2000mm and height 600mm
- UGV (unmanned ground vehicle) is a vehicle that operates while in contact with the ground without an onboard human presence
- UGV can be used for many applications where it may be inconvenient, dangerous or impossible to have a human operator present
- Diesel-electric drive (can be used as fully electrical)
- Remote-operated (can be autonomous)
- Very compact and lightweight modular suspended track system