|Manufacturer:||Kharkiv Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau - KMDB|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Modernization of the vehicle|
The purpose of the modernization consists in improving the characteristics of the fire power and mobility.
The modernization of armament consists in installing one of the two available fighting modules comprising the following:
- 30mm automatic gun
- 7.62mm machine gun
- anti-tank guided missile system and automatic grenade launcher
The modernization of power pack consists in replacing the original power pack (comprising a V-6 Russian-made engine) with the power pack comprising a Ukrainian-made UTD-20 engine.
The modernization of the power transmission (to be carried out together with modernization of the power pack) consists in installing the planetary gear-box with hydraulic volumetric transmission instead of the one installed together with V-6 engine.
The modernization results in the following:
- improvement of fire power and enlargement of combat capabilities;
- reduction of fuel consumption;
- increase of power-to-weight ratio.
At Customerís request the armoured personnel carrier can be fitted with the following:
1. kevlar-type spall liner (to enhance the protection level);
2. navigation system (to enhance the tactical mobility);
3. air conditioning system (to improve the crew comfort).
The modernization in question can be carried out as a complete package or partially at Customerís specific request.