|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Modernization of the vehicle|
The AMX-10P, with its numerous variants, makes up a wide range of vehicles able to undertake the support missions of the mechanised infantry.
Nexter offers the Armed Forces currently using this equipment an upgrade package that improves its operational capabilities and enables it to keep up with armoured vehicles falling within its weight range and to fit into the system of future forces. These improvements are offered in the form of modular kits that can be tailored to meet specific user requirements and integrated into a simple 3rd echelon-like infrastructure.
- Integration of a battlefield management system (SIT)
- Integration of new generation radio set
- Improved gearbox
- Integration of a gear shift-assist device
- Reinforced suspension
- Wideband smoke screen (GALIX close-defence system)
- Additional protection with add-on armour (front and sides)
- Additional protection with roof-mounted add-on armour
- Explosion and fire detection/suppression device
- All-weather sighting systems
- Eryx installation kit
- AT4CS installation kit
- FELIN combat squad installation kit
Variant with Milan or HOT ATGM launcher.
ATGM launcher vehicle, with two launchers.
ATGM launcher vehicle (Toucan II turret, 4 launchers).
- AMX-10 TM
Mortar carrier towing 120mm RT-61 mortar.
- AMX-10 PAC 90
Fire support/AT variant with Giat 90mm gun.
- AMX-10P Marine
Improved swim variant w/ 12.7/25/90mm gun.
- AMX-10 PC
Command variant with varied command stations.
- AMX-10 RC
Wheeled (6 x 6) fire support vehicle with 90mm gun.
- AMX-10 RAC
The same AMX-10 RC fire support chassis with 105mm gun.
Infantry Fighting Vehicle (29.01.2007)