|Manufacturer:||Autonomous Solutions, Inc. - ASI|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
JAGUAR is a rugged, autonomous platform just waiting to take your orders. Built around the Bobcat Toolcat 5600 utility vehicle, JAGUAR can take advantage of all the stock attachments, plus custom additions such as robotic manipulators, mine flails, and the Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP). Coupled with the physical capabilities is a full electronic sensor package that enables a completely autonomous deployment out of the box and ready to go.
JAGUAR also includes ASI's advanced Mobius(tm) command and control software, with both 2-D and 3-D operating space visualization. With Mobius' unique multi-vehicle path planning software, you can make on-the-fly calculations of optimal coverage and navigation paths. Or, the control module allows you to specify your own paths as easily as drawing a line with the mouse.
JAGUAR's electronic sensor package options include cameras, wireless radio communications, GPS positioning, inertial feedback, obstacle detection sensors, scanning 2D and 3D lasers, and more. The JAGUAR platform gives you everything you need to deploy a fully autonomous vehicle solution today.
JAGUAR is the industry's first JAUS-based stock deployment platform in this class size. Ready to roll out of the box, you can begin productive applications as soon as it arrives. Turn it on, install the Mobius command and control software, and you are ready to run your first mission.
ASI provides off-the-shelf solutions with the flexibility and durability to meet the most exacting standards. With proven solutions in both military and industrial applications, we can quickly deliver a solution that meets your needs. The reliability of the JAGUAR platform, coupled with the flexibility of the standard and custom attachments and sensors provides unparallelled performance from a production solution.
- embedded processor
- computer-controlled steering, speed, and brakes
- Ethernet, CAN, and RS-232 communication interfaces
- Auxiliary hydraulics (16.7 GPM (63.2 L/min) pump capacity at 3000 psi (207 BAR))
- Command multiple vehicles from a single point-and-click interface
- Path Planner: plan complex paths simply and easily, waypoints, existing paths, area coverage patterns
- Visual representations of mission terrain: import, edit, and create GIS data, 2D and 3D visualizations
- Path Trainer: manually drive and operate to 'train' JAGUAR for future repetition; training includes all automated actions, including peripheral control
- Radios for wireless data and control
- Video feedback
- Inertial Vehicle Control Unit
- 2D/3D Scanning Laser
- Cone Penetrometer
- Site Preperation
- Logistics Support
- Bomb Disposal
- Crowd Control
- Obstacle Clearance
- Waste Site Sampling
Nexter and Texelis win the lightweight VBMR contract (13.02.2018)
Tata Motors signs MOU with Indonesia’s PT Pindad (20.11.2016)
Missile Tank (03.01.2013)