|Manufacturer:||Minotor-Service Unitary Enterprise|
The CM30 one-man turret is designed for installation on a wide lange of light-weight armored vehicles:
- BTR-60, BTR-70, and BTR-80 wheeled armored personnel carriers
- BTR-50PKM and OT-62 Topaz tracked armored personnel carriers
The weapon system of the turret comprises:
- 2A42 30mm automatic cannon
- PKT 7.62mm coaxial machine gun
The fire control system comprises:
- combined (day, active-passive night) gunner sight
- 2-plane stabilizer and stabilized weapon laying system
The CM30 control system ensures:
- day/night target acquisition and identification
- effective fire-on-the move ground target engagement capability
The CM30 turret is fitted with smoke grenade dispenser system used for setting smoke screens and vehicle camouflage.
The weapon system is stabilized in 2 planes. The module has full electric power traverse through 360° and -4°...32° elevation. Manual controls are provided for emergency use.