|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
SELSAN Armoured Tactical Direction Finding (DF) Vehicle is developed to intercept, DF, monitor and record target communications under hard battlefield conditions, that require armour protection and high mobility.
The system can operate under harsh environmental conditions and can be set up and operated in short time. ASELSAN DFINT-3T Communications DF System that is installed in the vehicle is a portable system that is used for intercepting, DFing and analyzing of communications in VHF/UHF band.
DFINT-3T system and communications equipment can be detached and operated outside the vehicle at locations suitable for direction finding, but that the vehicle can not reach.
Mounted on the AKREP Light Armoured Vehicle, the system has capability to travel on rough terrain and protect the personnel in threat environment.
- lnterferometric DF principle
- Ability to intercept and DF state-of-the-art frequency hopping and burst emissions
- Netted operation for location fixing
- Computer controlled modular system architecture
- HF/VHF/UHF Monitoring and Recording