The MXT-MV (Military Extreme Truck - Military Version) was introduced in 2006. Part of International Truck's Military Vehicles line, it is an International MXT extensively modified for military duty, transportable by C-130.
Both variants are available with three different cab configurations: Standard, Extended Cab, and Crew Cab.
Standard, unarmored version.
The Plasan Sasa designed armored version, the MXT-MVA, has the choice of two removable armor kits, dubbed A-Kit and B-Kit, with increasing levels of protection against bullets, mines, and IEDs.
The Husky is a variant of the MXT-MVA modified to satisfy the UK MoD's Tactical !Support Vehicles (TSV) requirements.
Navistar built its rejected M-ATV candidate sharing some powertrain & suspension components with the MXT, but with a completely unique chassis. This protection system was designed by Navistar rather than their normal MXT and MRAP partner, Plasan.
- Full range of ballistic IED and mine blast protection solutions
- Compatible with multiple weapon systems
- Integral and A-kit/B-kit configurations
- CTIS and runflats (optional)
- Intelligent shock systems
- Coil spring with straight axle