|Manufacturer:||JSC Research and production corporation UralVagonZavod|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Modernization of the vehicle|
T-90AM is a variant of the deep modernization of the T-90S MBT. Protection, mobility, firepower is increased.
Some distinctive features of the basic version of the T-90S:
- An additional compartment rear of the turret, in which there are some more rounds and some electronic components
- New V-93 (1130 hp) engine
- Automatic transmission with steering wheel and optional manual shift gear
- New ERA Relikt
- New automatic loader and improved gun with 2A82 (or 2A46M-5)
- UDP T05BV-1 remote controlled weapon station (RCWS) on the roof of the turret
- Bar armor covering the rear of the hull and turret
- A new digital fire control system
For the T-90 has developed a new welded turret, new commander panoramic sight with thermal channel, the commander hatch is equipped with periscopes, providing all-round view.
The commander was equipped with a RCWS, armed with a Pecheneg 7.62 mm machine gun. It is installed over the panorama. Panoramic sight is the two-plane stabilized, it has thermal imaging and television channels, and the laser rangefinder. Through this sight commander can fire from main gun and RCWS T05BV UDP-1.
The tank has new communication and navigation system, which provides integration into battle management system.