aEgis II Robot
|Manufacturer:||DoDaam Systems Ltd|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
The Best Combat Robot with Video Tracker for Maximum Human Survivability.
The aEgis Robot, armed with a M-16 rifle or M-60 machine gun, monitors, detects, and tracks mult-intruders simultaneously, and remotely fires upon demand.
DoDaam developed the aEgis Robot equipped with thermal IR Sensor, CCD Camera and laser illuminator detects any intruder at any environment and even in complete darkness.
F-4 CPT was consisted with Real Cockpit (F-4E & RF-4C), I/O System, Control Loading System, Visual System, Control & Manage ment Rack, Operator Station and Container for Mobility of Training Devices.
- Description: Automatic Detection/Tracking/Targeting Manual/Auto Firing with Dual Safety Gun Mount for 5.56mm or 7.62mm MG
- Remote Cocking Mechanism: Pan : Nx360º, Tilt: +60º /-20º
- Detection Range (Human): Day : 3km, Night: 2.2 km (Standard) Operation in Total Darkness
- Sensor: Thermal Camera & Laser Illuminator Day & Night CCD Color Camera Laser Range Finder (3.5km, Option)
- Temperature: -40ºC ~ +60ºC
- Communication: Wired or Wireless LAN
- Environment: MIL-STD-810F, 461E
- Remote Ammo Loading System
- Advanced Gyro Aided Stabilization (Option)
- Video Image Stabilization
- Image Enhancement under Fog, Snow, Rain
- Built-in Test System for Failure Detection
- Stand Alone and Slave Mode Operation
DoDaam Systems introduces Control Station for "Integrated Managing System" of Intelligent Unmanned Surveillance System that DoDaam produces.
Control Station has function of alarming light, 4-16 channel digital video recorder, digital map, speaker, mic, telephone, wir/wireless network, automatic scan, detection, tracking, and 360Rpanorama view.
- Alarming Lights
- 4~16ch DVR
- 3D Digital Map
- Wired/Wireless Network
- Autonomous Scanning, Detecting, Tracking & Firing
- 360n Panoramic View
Otokar showcases 15 vehicles at IDEF 2017 (09.05.2017)
ROSOBORONEXPORT At SOFEX 2010 (12.05.2010)
New helmets and armour for troops in Afghanistan (02.07.2009)
Russia Presents Special Equipment At Milipol 2007 (11.10.2007)