|Manufacturer:||Ido Off Road Center|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
The ZIBAR MK2 is a unique off-road Automotive platform, this tactical vehicle adapted to harsh environmental conditions.
With an impressive 4X4 off-road specification, powered by 620 horse power by a powerful V8 engine and a robust Automatic Transmission, which enables it to handle extremely hostile Terrain and tackle demanding off-road challenges.
The ZIBAR MK2, has been tested in Deserts across the world in operating temperatures up to 55 degrees Celsius. Handling sand dunes, rocky trails, swamps and water, this Machine is UNSTOPABLE!!!
Offering unmatched Functionality, mobility and suvivability, enabling Tactical Forces and special units fast deployment times and high Maneuverability.
The ZIBAR MK2 offers a unique Flexible 4x4 platform which can be easily and quickly Tailored to each Customer's special needs, while maintaining Flexibility for later changes.
- Ground Clearance: Clearance Under Axles – 370 mm (14.5”), Clearance Under Body – 530 mm (20.8”)
- Acceleration 0-100 km (0-60 M): 5 seconds
- Approach Angle: 90 deg
- Departure Angle: 40 deg
- Side slope handling: 60%
- Longitudinal slope handling: 100%
- Ditch Crossing: 0.8 M (2.6')
- Step Climbing Ability: 0.75 M (2.4’)
- Water Obstacle Crossing: 0.8 M (2.6')
- Engine Type: GM LSX 454 (7.4L)
- Engine power: 620 hp (462 kW)@6400 rpm
- Engine torque: 590 lb-ft (799 Nm) @ 4800 rpm
- Transmission: Automatic 3 speed TH400 Race grade
- Transfer case: B&W 2x4/ 4x4 with 1:1 high / 1:2.75 low gear
- Front axle: Dana 60 ,4.88 ratio ,35 spline with ARB air lockers 8 bolt
- Rear axle: Dana 70 ,4.88 ratio ,35 spline with ARB air lockers 8 bolt