Zibar MK2 ISR
|Manufacturer:||Ido Off Road Center|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
Today the ZIBAR MK2 vehicle is produced in a number of different unique configurations to match clients requirements which range from Special Forces as a fast attack vehicle, Observation & Reconnaissance missions adapted to the Desert hottest climate conditions possible, in operating temperatures up to 55 degrees Celsius.
The ZIBAR MK2 ISR with an impressive 4X4 OFF ROAD specification, a powerful 620 hp engine and robust Automatic/manual transmission which enables it to handle successful the most hostile terrain and tackle demanding off-road challenges.
The ZIBAR ISR can be used as:
- Coastal and Border Surveillance
- Homeland security
- High sensitive facilities security
- Ground forces support vehicle
The ZIBAR ISR displays an impressive array of sensors and electronics on top a 20 foot pneumatic telescoping mast including:
- A stabilized day/night automatic intruder detection
- A Multiple Target detection
- A Panoramic wide scan an scene display
- A PC system installed inside the vehicle, including digital data recording
The system provides a comprehensive ground intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance for Military and Homeland security. The operational system and display are installed inside the ZIBAR for maximum efficiency and user convenience.