Within the class of heavy robots INSPECTOR stands out from competitors with its enormous towing power, lifting capacity of the manipulator, and ability to operation in difficult conditions and various terrains.
Unique features of INSPECTOR robot:
- The INSPECTOR can tow vehicles left in any gear of a mass of up to 1500 kg.
- Front tracks (remote control of tilt angle) increase traction abilities, longitudinal stability and enable smooth motion on stairs, as well as highly uneven terrain.
- The manipulator is able to lift 30 kg on extended arms and 60 kg on folded arms.
- The turn of the manipulator's base amounts as much as 400°.
- Constant spatial orientation of the object placed in the gripper, irrespective of the movement of other manipulator arms, enables precision manipulation of hazardous devices.
- Control system of the robot enables to control all of its drives at the same time.
- A program for automatic folding of the manipulator down to a transport position speeds up and makes easier preparing the robot for transport.