SARP, ASELSAN's remotely operated stabilized weapon platform, combines high-precision reconnaissance capabilities with excellent firepower to serve tactical needs of the battlefield and protect critical infrastructures.
The compact design of the system proves SARP a perfect match for integration onto tactical vehicles, fixed surveillance posts and towers. Depending on the operational requirements, SARP can be equipped with 7.62 mm or 12.7 mm Machines Gun, or 40 mm Automatic Grenade Launcher.
Through its extensive surveillance and remote control capabilities, SARP enhances situational awareness of the gunner in his proximity while the vulnerability to attacks is decreased drastically.
SARP incorporates advanced features as:
Mechanical and environmental:
- Low silhouette and lightweight
- Turret weight 200 kg (for 12.7 mm machine gun without ammunition)
- 360° rotation in azimuth axis and -10° to +60° in elevation axis
- Shoot-on-the-move capability
- High ammunition storage capability (250 rounds for 12.7 mm ammunition)
- Operating temperature; -32°C to +55°C
- Complies with MIL-STD-461E for EMI/EMC
- Complies with MIL-STD-81OF for environmental conditions
Remote Control Unit and User Interface:
- Computer based fire control functions . Last ammunition warning
- Manuel operation and control
- Automatic target tracking
- Uncooled Thermal Imager for night and adverse conditions
- Laser Range Finder for accurate ballistics
- External sensors and systems integration interface