|Manufacturer:||General Robotics Ltd.|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
The Pitbull AD (Anti-Drone) is the next generation of light remotely Operated Weapon System (ROWS) designed to be integrated on manned and unmanned platforms.
The system's innovative sensor and camera suite gives its operator and crew enhanced visibility of the immediate surrounding as well as potential targets from afar. Additionally, The PITBULL™ integrates seamlessly with other sensors and detectors already installed on the vehicle.
This unique capacity to fuse information from a range of internal and external sensors in real-time and intuitive manner results in unparalleled situational awareness.
The PITBULL™ is controlled by the RANGER™ RCU, a "Point & Shoot"™ interface that designates the weapon towards the target simply by touching the target as it appears on the screen.
- Day&Night vision
- Equipped with fire source detection system
- Fitted with NEGEV 5.56 / 7.62 or FN MAG 7.62
- Multi layered "Safe & Arm" mechanism
- Light weight and low silhouette
- Dual axis stabilization
- Dual command
- Remotely operated
- Remote cocking
- Image stabilization
- Supports 8 camera video feed, 5 of which in real-time, providing omni-directional vision
- Unique integration with UGVs, enabling remote combined operation of both systems
- Image understanding software enabling automatic designation, motion detection, target acquisition, and tracking
- Extended elevation angles (-32° / +62°) particularly useful in urban warfare, road clearing, etc.
- Remotely operated from within the vehicle or from up to 1.5 km away (LOS dependent)
- Real-time view of machine gun and ammo feed
The PITBULL™ is easily integrated on all types of trucked and wheeled vehicles, as well as on static posts.
The PITBULL'S advanced electro-optical (EO) sensors and human-machine interface makes it uniquely suitable for a variety of missions, including urban warfare, ISR, patrol, convoy escort, and checkpoint protection.