|Manufacturer:||General Robotics Ltd.|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
The DOGO Robot is a light robot, armed with a 9 mm Glock pistol. It is your robotic "watch dog" at the field.
The DOGO Robot provides your team with live video reconnaissance and the ability to neutralize threats remotely via a simple and intuitive operator control unit.
The DOGO Robot is the ultimate robot for SWAT and special operation teams, law enforcement agencies, and first responders.
The DOGO Robot is controlled by the Ranger™ RCU, a "Point & Shoot™" interface that allows to designate the weapon towards a target simply by touching the target as it appears on the screen.
- Suspect remote identification and neutralization
- Surveillance & reconnaissance
- Remote negotiation
- Urban warfare & LIC
- Underground warfare
- Suspect remote inspection
- Forward scouting
- "As if you are there"™ driving experience
- 8 video cameras, 5 real-time video channels
- Virtual side view cameras
- NIR illumination
- Weapon boresight view including laser designator
- Close inspection view
- Armed with 9 mm Glock Pistol
- Non lethal options available
- Simple designation of the weapon towards the target
- a "Point & Shoot"™ interface
- A visible laser mark on the target
- 2 way audio remote negotiation module
- A multi layered "Safe&Arm" safety precaution mechanism
The DOGO Robot is designed for simplicity and can be deployed in seconds. A soldier can operate the robot after a few minutes of training.
The DOGO Robot is operated by the RANGER™ RCU and a customized operating jacket.
The DOGO Robot comes with a video demonstration and a simulator for training.