Alligator 6x6 is a tactical armored vehicle with advanced ballistic and blast protection, ensuring crew survivability in the modern day battle field. Alligator can be used as a platoon strength troop carrier, 8 dismounts and a commander and driver and can also be configured as a command and control platform, forward observation vehicle (FOO) or in a convoy support role. STANAG 4569 Level 4 armoring means Alligator can protect against mine strikes and IED blast and can be fitted with ceramic or composite plates for even greater protection. With the option to make Alligator amphibious and fitting the optional CBRN filtration system, Alligator is a truly multi environment vehicle.
- All round situational cameras
- Driver and commander interchangeable periscopes
- Optional remote weapon station
- Manual or automatic smoke grenade launchers
- Hydraulic rear drop down door
- Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS)