- 2 man turrets (commander loader on the left, gunner on the right)
- Electro-mechanical power control drives
- Can be tailored according to the user's requirements and budgetary constraints: day/night gunner (thermal or I²) and commander sights, laser range finder, ballistic computer etc.
- Fully stabilised panoramic commanderís sight (hunter-killer capability)
- Ballistic protection : standard 7.62 mm rounds, improved by add on armour
Infantry-led mounted or dismounted operations are in ever greater need of effective fire support. To help meet that need CMI Defence has developed the Cockerill CSE 90LP turret. The resulting system offers robust organic direct fire-support to infantry, around the clock.
Light - Robust - Effective
The Cockerill CSE 90LP is a low-weight two-person turret. Featuring the proven Cockerill 90mm low pressure gun (of which some 2,500 units have been sold) the turret provides a range of highly effective fires from HE to APFSDS-T and Canister. These fires are accurately delivered around the clock using electrically-powered gun drives and a night/day digital fire control system. The low weight of the Cockerill CSE 90LP turret permits it to be fitted to a wide range of wheeled and tracked armoured vehicles. Despite its high capability and advanced design, the system simple to use and ruggedly reliable in the field; a real soldierís tool.
The Cockerill CSE 90LP turret offers highly effective organic fire-support by day and by night, with excellent tactical and strategic mobility. The system provides the User with a broad range of tactical options, from counter-insurgency to conventional warfighting. Dependable, effective, always there when needed; the Cockerill CSE 90LP delivers.