TISON is QinetiQ North America’s new EOD robot that has been designed to provide render-safe capabilities against current and emerging threats. This unmanned, multi-mission robot offers standoff and safety to military, first responders and law enforcement personnel.
Rugged and Agile
Tison is a rugged, strong robot capable of lifting up to 100 pounds and is equipped with the latest generation digital mesh radios for expanded reach and new CONOPS. It is easily operated by a laptop or body-worn controller keeping the operator away from danger. Tison can fit through doorways and negotiate hallways and is even capable of climbing a 46 degree staircase.
- Power Sealed lead acid batteries; nominal 48VDC, 35Ah
- Run Time 3-4 hrs. with continuous moderate usage
- Arm Degrees-of-Freedom Manipulator: Nine degrees of freedom
- Turret Range of Motion 360° (Non- continuous)
- Arm Maximum Horizontal Reach 3.0 meters
- Arm Maximum Vertical Reach 2.84 meters
- Arm Maximum Lift 100 lbs/50kg @ 2 m reach
- Operating Temperature Range -32°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature Range -40°C to +70°C
- Remote Operating Distance 800 meters plus Line of Sight