|Manufacturer:||TECDRON Robotic Systems|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
QUATOR XLT is a robot dedicated to transportation of heavy loads, technical assistance, recognition, research and programming.
It can be remote-controlled or autonomous. In autonomous mode, Quator XLT makes its path in its environment by itself and manages obstacles in real time.
Its high engine power allows speeds over 10 km/h.
Fully IP67 waterproof, this robot is the perfect platform for your studies, research on components or programming.
Quator XLT is easy to pilot and is made of aerospace alloys insuring unrivaled robustness.
Tecdron transmission assemblies (total of four) are equipped of 1500W engine each.
Tractive force of this robot is over 6000 Nm of torque.
- Size ( LxWxH ) : 1710 x 1520 x 950 mm
- Weight : 420 Kg
- Wheels : 550 mm diameter
- Battery life : 6 to 12 hours
- Electrical energy : battery L-ION
- 4 x transmission blocs ( made in Tecdron )
- 4 x motors 1500W
- Payload : 500 Kg
- Speed : 10 Km/h
- Obstacle clearance : up to 60 cm
- Slope : 40°
- Side-slope : 35°
- Corrosion treatment
- Los ( external ) : 1 Km
- Numeric video transmission
- Front wide angle lens video – HDTV 720p
- Rear wide angle lens video – HDTV 720p
- Led lighting
- Rack battery 24V-90A/h
- Simple Charger 24V-20A/h