FORBOT A4 is a platform for a mobile robot. Basic version of the FORBOT A4 can be remotely controlled via Wi-Fi. The user can flexibly expand the FORBOT A4 capabilities. Thanks to the full drive for six wheels, the A4 has a high off-road mobility.
FORBOT A4 can interact with several wireless devices and be remotely controlled even in the basic version using a wireless router on the roof: a PC or an iOS application sends control commands via Wi-Fi.
- External dimensions 301x244x96 mm (plus rails on the roof)
- Usable space inside 210x290x100 mm
- 2x35 W drives with planetary wheel reducers (24:1)
- Body: stainless steel (1 mm)
- Hood: aluminum with powder coating (1.5 mm)
- Nose and forage: anodized aluminum (3 mm)
- Ability to overcome gradients up to 100%
- Operating voltage 24 V DC (NiMH battery pack, nominal power: 1900 mAh)
- Other voltages 12 V DC, 5 V DC