|Product type:||Auxiliary Equipment|
|Name:||Mine cleaning system|
TMT-K is a tank minesweeper, designed for roouting in anti-tank minefields.
TMT-K provides disposal of:
- anti-track mines
- anti-bottom mines with contact and non-contact magnetic fuses
- anti-side mines with non-contact seismic-optical fuses
In addition, it destroys the wires intended for the detonation of mines and EODs, and also leads to the operation of remotely-mounted mines installed in the discharge.
It can be installed on the following vehicles:
- BMR-3, BIS-3M Armored Demining Vehicles
- T-72A, T-72B, T-80BV, T-80U, T-90, T-90S Main Battle Tanks
- Weight of minesweeper equipment: 7t
- Trawling speed: 15 km/h
- Transport speed: 45 km/h
- Resource: 700 km
- Blast resistance: 10 pc TM-57 mines, 4 pc TM-62 mines
- Width of the trawl strip: 2 routes at 0.83 m
- Installation time: 3h 35min
- Time of emergency trawl release: 30 sec
- Maximum gradient (descent): 20 °
- Side slope: 15 °
- Width of the tranch, diameter of the funnel: 2.5 m
TMT-K was accepted by the Russian army in 2007.