|Product type:||Auxiliary Equipment|
|Name:||Mine cleaning system|
TMT-S — is a tank minesweeper, designed for roouting in anti-tank minefields.
TMT-S provides disposal of:
- anti-track mines
- anti-bottom mines with contact and non-contact magnetic fuses
- anti-side mines with non-contact seismic-optical fuses
In addition, it destroys the wires intended for the detonation of mines and EODs.
It can be installed on the following vehicles:
- BMR-3, BIS-3M Armored Demining Vehicles
- T-72A, T-72B, T-80BV, T-80U, T-90, T-90S Main Battle Tanks
- Weight of minesweeper equipment: 13 t
- Trawling speed: 15 km/h
- Transport speed: 45 km/h
- Resource: 700 km
- Blast resistance: 15 pc TM-57 mines, 6 pc TM-62 mines
- Width of the trawl strip: 3.9 m
- Installation time: 3h 35min
- Time of emergency trawl release: 30 sec
- Maximum gradient (descent): 20 °
- Side slope: 15 °
- Width of the tranch, diameter of the funnel: 2.5 m
TMT-S was accepted by the Russian army in 2007.