|Manufacturer:||Control Solutions LLC|
CS5200 - Lightweight Gun Turret
- Lightest powered turret on the market (165 lbs.)
- Motorized, hand-cranked and manual models available
- Common ring-mount solution for various vehicles
- Fixed or Flexible A-Frame Available
- Flexible A-Frame provides gun tilt range from -15 to + 30 degrees
- Easy vehicle integration and installation
- Supports multiple weapon systems
- Optional gun shield and gunner protection kits in steel, ceramic or composite armor
The CS5000 Series Turrets are the lightest turrets on the market today. The Lightweight Gun Turret (LGT) provides a one-piece system that can be easily mounted on almost any vehicle. The base turret weight is only 165 lbs (75kg) making it an ideal choice for tactical vehicles. Reducing the vehicle weight will continue to be a key requirement of military and police forces worldwide.
There are many configurations to choose from to fit your budget and needs. Manufacturer have base, hand-cranked version to a fully motorized turret with weapon mounted turret controllers, which allows the gunner to operate via a finger-tip or thumb controller without taking their eyes off the target.
- Overall weight - 165 lbs (75kg) [without weapon or pintle mount]
- Turret Ring Diameter - ID: 30.2" (768 mm) – OD: 38.8" (978 mm)
- Vehicle rooftop mounting hole - 36" (915 mm) nominal using M10 bolts
- Armament Qualified with 7.62mm – 12.7mm – 40mm AGL, buffered mount recommended
- Safe zone - No-fire zone can be installed preventing traverse of the LGT in this area
- Protection for gunner - Can be modified to provide ballistic protection up to STANAG 4569 level 3
- Overhead protection - Adjustable ballistic top cover protection can be installed
The CS5000 Series of lightweight turrets are ideal for many uses including but not limited to, military police, SWAT, boarder guard posts and other vehicle applications where weight and center of gravity issues are of primary concern. Turrets can be designed and configured for non-lethal applications as well.