|Manufacturer:||Control Solutions LLC|
CS6400 Series - Heavy Duty Turret (HDT)
- Supports payloads up to 2200 lbs.
- One finger motorized operation on the move
- Ideal for APCs with ballistic steel gunner protection kits
- Common ring-mount solution for various vehicles
- Easy vehicle integration and installation
- Supports multiple weapon systems
- Self contained power slip ring allows turret to be powered from vehicle, eliminates the need for external batteries
- Manual Override
When your tactical wheeled vehicles need a larger turret capable of supporting heavier weapon systems, the Heavy Duty Turret (HDT) by Control Solutions meets those specifications.
With our line of turret accessories, slip rings, hatches, gun mounts, weapon-mounted controllers, spotlights, auxiliary power modules, gunner protection kits and more, the HDT system has the flexibility you can spec for your tactical vehicle.
The CS6400 HDT turret is ideal for the larger MRAPS and Armored Personnel Carriers that can support payloads up to 2200 lbs.
- Maximum Supported Weight - 2200 lbs.
- Voltage - 24 VDC
- Overall weight 490 lbs (222 mm) [ without weapon or pintle mount ]
- Turret Ring Diameter - ID: 30.7" (780 mm) OD: 45.25" (1150 mm)
- Vehicle interface mount plate - Overall OD: 45.25" (1148 mm), Vehicle Mount BC. Dia.: 42.25" (1073 mm) Qty. 20 clearance holes: .65 (16.51 mm). Required ID clearance: 37.25" (946 mm)
- Gun Mount interface plate - Overall OD: 41.25 (1048 mm), B.C. Interface 40.13 (1019 mm) Qty. 18 0.50-13UNC. Internal gunner clearance 30.7 (780 mm) Dia. minus gear drive train provisions.
- Height above vehicle mount interface (fay surface) - Top plate surface: 3.3 (84 mm),
Top Plate Bearing Cap 4.7 (119 mm)
- Depth below vehicle mount interface (fay surface) - Slip ring guard: 2.1 (53 mm), Bottom of drive unit: 6 (152 mm) (Note: Distance manual drive wheel extends below bottom of drive unit depends on wheel diameter selected)
- Armament Can be manufactured to: NATO or Non-NATO specifications
- Manual operation - Yes (if vehicle power fails)
- Protection for gunner - GPK can be provided per customers specifications
- Overhead protection - Ballistic hatch cover can be provided per customer specification