LT2 / LT2-F Bloodhound
|Manufacturer:||SuperDroid Robots, Inc. - SDR|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
LT2 / LT2-F "Bloodhound" - Light Surveillance Robot. The LT2 and LT2-F Tactical Surveillance Robots are our best selling tactical solutions. They are a perfect balance of size, speed, weight, mobility/maneuverability, and capability. The LT2-F was qualified during a series of NIST tests.
The LT2 is capable of climbing household stairs and obstacles. The LT2-F includes rear flipper/stabilizer arms, which are used to lift the robot's nose onto high obstacles. They also act as a stabilizer to prevent roll over on steep pitches. With the rear Flipper/Stabilizer arms the LT2-F is capable of climbing aggressive stairs and obstacles.
The robot package includes the LT2 or LT2-F, a selection of a custom remote and the selection of a front tilt camera. Other accessories include, lights, audio, backup camera, and a storage case.
- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't i.e., under most vehicles, beds, or other hiding areas etc.
- Mid-Sized Tracked Robot for climbing stairs and obstacles - The tracked design allows this robot to climb over most obstacles and go up and down most stairs.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting IR camera allows the viewer to see everything even in the total darkness. The tilt camera can be upgraded to a 27X optical zoom low light camera.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours
- Speed: 0 to 5 ft per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable
- Weight: ~45 lbs
- Dimensions: Total height: ~7 inches; Total width: ~18.625 inches (16.5" width without rear flipper/stabilizer arm)
- Total length: ~27 inches
- Ground Clearance: ~2"
- SDR offer multiple remote systems. SDR no longer offer analog based radios. All SDR systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, SDR offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, SDR do not offer COFDM with the MLT.
- Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. SDR used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
- Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.