|Manufacturer:||SuperDroid Robots, Inc. - SDR|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
HD2-S "Doberman" - Heavy Duty Surveillance and Tactical Robot.
The HD2-S features a tracked design that allows it to climb over most obstacles including stairs. It features an optional 30x 360 degree Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera assembly with high power LED lights allowing you to see in any direction and in almost any lighting situation. The large Heavy Duty Robot will push, pull, or plow over large objects and climb over virtually any obstacle during remote surveillance. The large aggressive tracks allow you to easily climb stairs and drive over obstacles. Multiple cameras and Operator Control Units (OCUs) are available for control and observation. Available 2-way Audio makes hostage negotiation a breeze. The entire package is developed, designed, built, configured, tested, and supported by SuperDroid Robots in NC USA.
Tracked Chassis for climbing stairs and obstacles - The tracked design allows this robot to climb over most obstacles and go up and down stairs that often stop other robots.
Remote Surveillance - Choice of a 36 IR LED camera for total darkness observation or a 30X optical zoom camera with low light vision and high intensity LED lights allowing the robot to see everything.
Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harms way.
Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 250 ft per minute, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~100 lbs
- Dimensions: Total Width: ~20", Total Length: ~38", Height: ~19" (for roll cage with PTZ camera)
- Dimensions: Total Width: ~22", Total Length: ~38", Height: ~10.5" (for nose camera style)
- SDR offer multiple remote systems. SDR no longer offer analog based radios. All SDR systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, SDR offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, SDR do not offer COFDM with the MLT.
- Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. SDR used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
- Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.