|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
Small and lightweight, the CALIBER T5 is a compact, two-man portable system that shares the same core design of the MK3 CALIBER.
The T5 is best suited to assist EOD and SWAT teams in inspecting and retrieving of suspicious devices from narrow passages of buses, trains and planes. Its turreted claw/disruptor arm integrates the remote handling capabilities of a robotic claw with the render-safe and breaching capabilities of a disruptor.
To safely inspect overhead compartments, add the optional Arm Extension Kit—and extend the T5’s reach to 105″ (267 cm).
- Command and Control Unit (CCU) with multi-function control and variable-speed joystick
- On deck 3-D robot layout with LED button indicators and user feedback
- Data and video radio frequency (RF) wireless systems
- Two-way communication (talk/listen) with transmitter and receivers and Push to Talk (PTT) functionality
- Two separate battery packs of 8 Ah 24V DC lead acid, rechargeable, quick change
- Rubber tracks on 6 solid core wheels with quick-release coupler
- 3-speed drive system with manual anti-flip bar for climbing stairs
- Lifts up to 45 lbs (20 kg) arm retracted and 18 lbs (8 kg) arm extended
- 360° rotating robotic claw with color Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) camera on telescoping arm
- Single-mounting bracket for recoilless disruptor and 4 isolated circuits
- 36X optical zoom pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) color camera
- Front- and rear-drive color CCD cameras with infrared (IR) light
- Standard 500 ft (152 m) tether reel with slip ring
- LED lights (arm and PTZ camera)
Oshkosh Defense Exhibits JLTV Firepower at IDEX 2019 (24.02.2019)
Otokar debuts its Light Tank in Paris (19.06.2018)
Huge potential for KONGSBERG in Qatar (14.03.2018)
Soratnik UCGV was tested in Syria (21.01.2018)