|Manufacturer:||Minerva Special Purpose Vehicles LLC - MSPV|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Wheeled armoured personnel carrier|
- Up to B7/ STANAG 4569-2 kinetic threat.
- STANAG 4569-1 mine threat.
It’s strong. It’s sturdy. And offers superb mobility. Meet the Panthera F9 – 5-door armored personnel carrier with proven ballistic protection and advanced off-road capability. Use it to safeguard borders, explore unknown and rough terrains, or other low intensity operations. A smart design allows the vehicle to be fitted with weapon stations and communication systems, making it a versatile armored military vehicle. The Panthera F9 is also available as an armored ambulance, with up to 4 stretchers.
- certified ballistic steel and glass
- land mine protection.
- quick build
- extensive customization
- reliable support
- Tow bars, jerry can holder, tool boxes, shovels, sand ladders, etc.
- Remote controlled, roof-mounted search light
- Rear view camera
- Rear swivel door with fold down step
- 3-piece aluminum or 2-piece steel rims with runflat systems
- Front mounted electric winch
- Dual heater and air conditioner
- Seats 2+9 with 4-point harness in two rows of individual seats and two rear bench seats
- Stretcher and first-aid kit
- Front cabin roof hatch, side and rear facing gun ports, optional 360° ring mount with or without cupola, optional additional roof hatches, etc
- Can be fitted with communications equipment – C4ISR, surveillance/ monitoring capability, electronic counter measure, remote-controlled weapon station, STORM non-lethal, and other mission systems.
- Complete interior layout can be tailored to suit specific requirements