The device provides possibility to drive armored vehicles (T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80, T-84, APCs BMP-1, BMP-2, BMP-3 tanks etc.) at night both under ambient lighting conditions from 3×10‑3lux to 5×10‑3lux (in passive mode), and when using an infrared illuminator (in active mode) under ambient lighting less than 3×10-3 lux.
Illumination is also possible under adverse road observation conditions (low atmospheric transparency, low-contrast relief).
- Power supply voltage from the on-board DC network: 27 V
- Power consumption with heating: not more than 94.5 W
- Power consumption without heating: not more than 5.4 W
- Field of view horizontal: not less than 36+3 degrees
- Field of view vertical: not less than 27+3 degrees
- Range of vision of the roadbed in active mode: not less than 80 m
- Range of vision of the roadbed in passive mode: not less than 180 m
- Resolution limit in the center of the field of view: not less than 25 lines/mm
- Lens diopter setting: from 0 to -1.5 diopter
- Weight: not more than 6 kg