The devices provide possibility to drive armored vehicles (T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80, T-84, BMP-1, BMP-2, BMP-3 tanks etc.) at night under ambient lighting conditions up to 5×10‑3lux (in passive mode), and when using an infrared illuminator (in active mode) under ambient lighting less than 5×10-3 lux.
Illumination is also possible under adverse road observation conditions (low atmospheric transparency, low-contrast relief).
- Power supply voltage from the on-board DC network, power supply adapter BT-6-26E: 27 V
- Power consumption, with heating: not more than 50 W
- Power consumption, without heating: not more than 6 W
- Horizontal field of view: not less than 35 degrees
- Vertical field of view: not less than 33 degrees
- Range of vision of the roadbed in active mode: not less than 60 m
- Range of vision of the roadbed in passive mode: not less than 100 m
- Resolution limit in the center of the field of view: not less than 30 lines/mm
- Ocular diopter setting: from 0 diopter to -1 diopter
- Weight: not more than 3.9 kg