The devices provide possibility to drive armored vehicles (T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80, T-84, APCs BMP-1, BMP-2, BMP-3 tanks etc.) at night with artificial terrain and road illumination provided by FG-125 lamp with infrared filter.
Compared to TVNO-2, TVNO-2B, TVNO-2BM device modifications have different mounting and sealing system of shafts of objects, overall dimensions of casing and holders, and fixing points of heating hose plug holder.
- Power supply voltage from the on-board DC network, power supply adapter BT-6-26: 27 V
- Power consumption with heating: not more than 50 W
- Power consumption without heating: not more than 6 W
- Horizontal field of view: not less than 30 degrees
- Vertical field of view: not less than 30 degrees
- Range of vision of the roadbed in active mode: not less than 50 m
- Resolution limit in the center of the field of view: not less than 28 lines/mm
- Ocular diopter setting: from -0.5 diopter to -1 diopter
- Weight, kg, not more than: 3.8