The devices provide possibility to drive armored vehicles (T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80, T-84, APCs BMP-1, BMP-2, BMP-3 tanks etc.) at night with artificial terrain and road illumination provided by FG-125 lamp with infrared filter.
Compared to TVN-2 TVN-2B, TVN-2BM, TVN-2T device modifications have different mounting and sealing system of shafts of objects, and overall dimensions of casing and holders.
- Power supply voltage from the on-board DC network, with BT-6-26, BT-6-26M (TVN-2BM) power supply adapter: 27 V
- Power supply voltage from the on-board DC network, with BT-6-13 power supply adapter: 13 V
- Power consumption without heating: not more than 6 W
- Horizontal field of view: not less than 30 degrees
- Vertical field of view: not less than 30 degrees
- Range of vision of the roadbed in active mode: not less than 50 m
- Resolution limit in the center of the field of view: not less than 28 lines/mm
- Ocular diopter setting: from -0.5 diopter to -1 diopter