|Manufacturer:||Autonomous Solutions, Inc. - ASI|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
Scorpion is built rugged for hazardous environments and can be operated remotely, allowing it to go places no manned vehicle could safely go. Scorpion has ample lifting capacity and with the diesel power plant has abundant power and runtime. The base platform can be easily serviced through a worldwide dealer network. Scorpion can be outfitted with a variety of off-the-shelf attachments to meet any need.
Scorpion is a multi-use platform that can be adapted for use in almost any application:
- Homeland Security
- Police and fire
- Commercial / Industrial
- 7 Degrees of freedom
- Rugged design, environmentally protected
- Hazardous environment ready/DECON
- Heavy-duty lift -300 lbs.
- Gripper close force -up to 400 lbs.
- Flexible end effector for ready made tool accessories
- On-board video system and lighting
- Multiple variations available
- Logistics Support
- Bomb Disposal
- Crowd Control
- Obstacle Clearance
- Waste Site Sampling
Nexter and Texelis win the lightweight VBMR contract (13.02.2018)
Panhard vehicles at Eurosatory 2012 (11.06.2012)