|Manufacturer:||Yaroslavl Radioworks Corp.|
The R-168-0.5U(M)E VHF radio station ensures clear and secure radio communications in the UHF range of the tactical; command level radio networks in harsh ECM environment.
Transceiver, control console with handset, antenna-feeder device, primary power supply 6NKGTs-0.94, single SPTA set, equipment elements, operating and technical documentation set.
In accordance with the customer desire, the delivery set can be added with the recording device, lambda-shaped antenna, mating module and battery charger, adapter for parameters measurement, charging unit, converter solar energy to electrical one.
Types of Operation:
FM telephony with and without cyphering, digital data transmission from external terminal and PC via matching module.
Simplex or two-frequency simplex, operation with noise suppressor, radio data input from recording device, voice informer, scanning reception at 2-4 preset frequencies, economiser, tone signal reception and transmission, automated functional testing.
Kinds of data transmitted and received:
Analog clear and secure (non-protected or protected with a built-in cyphering device); digital, from external terminal; tone call at frequency of 1000 Hz.
- functional-modular design allows rapid in-field repairs by simply replacing faulty modules
ease of operation is provided by minimization of number of controls and by the automated selection and input of frequency keys and other radio data
- voice informer provides secrecy of operation in night-time, reports to the user of the channel number, cyphering unit operation and the radio station mode of operation;
- availability of built-in cyphering unit
- transceiver is produced as a hermetically sealed impact-strength, dust and waterproof case of aluminium alloy
- «free hands» construction, in combination with minimum number of the controls and installation of the antenna on the handset telephone or on the helmet let to communicate without interruption of carrying-out a task
- R-168-05U(M)E replaces R-163-1U (4,5kg), R-158 (6 kg)