Bumerang-BM is remote-controlled turret designed for integration to new Russian armored combat vehicles, including Boomerang, Kurganets-25 and Armata.
It was developed under the "Epoch" index.
- 30-mm 2A42 automatic gun with ammunition in 500 rounds (160 AP / 340 HE)
- Kornet ATGM (4 pieces on two launchers)
- 7.62-mm PKT machine gun with an ammunition of 2,000 rounds
Fire Control System:
- Optical-TV unit with thermal imaging channel, working at day and night, in all weather conditions
- Two-axis stabilization of weapons and view of sign
- Automatic search of targets simultaneously in different spectral ranges in passive and active mode
- Search for masked targets by an optical locator
- Simultaneous firing of two targets
- Highly effective shooting from the cannon for anti-aircraft targets with an autotracking up to 70 deg.
- Search, detection, identification and autotracking of up to 4 static or moving targets
- Ñombat operation in remote control mode
- Work on external target designation
- Multifunctionality of combat use
Boomerang-BM is also equipped with a new active protection ûíûåóü and a complex of optoelectronic countermeasures.