For firing battery and troop maneuvering to be effective, timely control and coordination are vital. The FDCV provides such control and coordination through its unique combination of mobility, armored protection, and its on-board battalion tactical computer system (BTCS).
battalion tactical computer
- target analysis and determination of attack method
- fire data processing and fire support coordination
- fire plan and tactical situation display
- installed both wired and wireless device
automatic Fire Extinguishing Device
- automatic fire detection, automatic fire extinguishing within 0.25 second.